Labels

Friday, July 17, 2020

Requesting to fill my Phd Questionnaire

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Prof Mrs.M.Bhuvaneswari from the Department of Commerce, Sri Krishna   Arts and Science College, Coimbatore. I am pursuing my Doctorate in the field of  Marketing and currently in the process of data collection for my study. 

Due to this COVID situation I am unable to visit you all personally and collect the data for my research. So I am sending my questionnaire through email to the faculty members of colleges and students around Coimbatore City.

 I request you all for your kindest cooperation and help in this regard. I have given the link below where my questionnaire is available in Google Forms. Kindly give your valuable time in filling my questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScleixugp1O8HJ5wyXsbqY7rtOO1OD4aV4KcpYDO728YUxkOA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Regards,
M.Bhuvana

No comments:

Post a Comment